VIRTUAL CONFERENCE PRESENTATION PREPARATION AND GUIDELINES
Due to the COVID-19 situation, AiGEV2020 has been converted into a virtual conference, which will be held via the Google Meet platform. To prepare for the virtual conference, preserter have to submit a presentation slide and pre-recording video presentation in advance.
All session will be given separate link virtual room using Google Meet platform. Please always check your virtual room through email notification or AiGEV portal tentative. At least one author must join the live virtual session to present and answer questions. Please carefully review the following guidelines and specifications before prepare and submit your presentation.
The deadline for all presentation submission is
12 OCTOBER 2020 1 NOVEMBER 2020!
The virtual presentation should be:
- Total Presentation Session is maximum twenty (20)-minute in length for each presenter
- The Presentation Content will be given not more than fifteen (15)-minutes
- The Q&A time will be the remaining five (5)-minutes
- The presenter is advised to join from the beginning of session and standby five (5)-minute before the individual presentation slot
- The presentation schedule shall be email and publish at AiGEV2020 Portal -Tentative
submission of presentation SLIDE should be:
- Please prepare approximately ten (15) minutes of presentation content.
- Presentation slide in Power Point or PDF format not more that 10 slides
- Use simple (Arial, Calibri) and large (30+) fonts
- Please save your presentation using the Session ID, Paper Number and Last Name as the file name. For example: “S1-P1_Ahmad"
- Please be sure to review your presentation prior to submission. Once you are happy with the final product, then please submit or upload it to the AiGEV2020 Google Drive link AiGEV_slide
SUBMISSION OF PRE-RECORDED VIDEO PRESENTATION SHOULD BE:
- Please prepare approximately fifteen (15) minutes of video presentation
- The resolution of the video should be of high definition (720p or 1080p).
- Recording should contain a prominent view of the presentation slides along with audio of the presenter.
- The recording may also contain a small headshot of the presenter
- Avoid using hi-res image
- NO embedded videos
- Saved as MPEG-4 (.mp4) file using the Session ID, Paper Number and Last Name as the file name. For example: “S1-P1_Ahmad"
- Please be sure to review your pre-recording presentation prior to submission. Once you are happy with the final product, then please submit or upload it to the AiGEV2020 Google Drive link AiGEV_video
For more information on how to pre-record your presentation, please look at this below.
Pre-Recorded using Power Point
- Follow these instructions to add audio (and optionally video) to your slides.
- Follow these instructions to generate a MPEG-4 (.mp4) file from your slides and audio/video.
- Alternatively, you can follow this video tutorial which goes through both of these steps. Also, see this video tutorial if you like.
- Record your screen (and microphone) while giving the presentation. There are effective and free options to do this on Linux, macOS, and Windows.
- As a last resort, and only if you are comfortable directly editing video, you can export your slides as images, record an audio track, and combine the two using software like kdenlive, iMovie, or others.
Please to remind the deadline submission is
12 OCTOBER, 2020 1 NOVEMBER 2020.